Monday, April 27, 2009

Get your attention ready...

Just thought I'd make a quick entry to get all of our blood pumping on a Monday morning with some new cool products out there.






How cool is this bench? It gets even better when you find out it is constructed solely of pineapple tree leaves and steel rods. It's also dyed with vegetable dye to be even more earth friendly! Don't ask me how they do it, all I know is that the outcome is sweet! Smart solution for funky fun colorful seating that is eco-friendly. for more info: http://www.interiordesign.net/newproductdetail/2140344773.html






Sometimes even I am shocked by what designers in all disciplines come up with....Holy crap! is all I can say about this next innovation in design. Really, I have nothing else. Nothing can really describe it. The Philips Design Bubelle is apparently clothing you can program to suit your mood. Essentially it is a concept where body responsive textiles and lighting are integrated into one piece. While the premise is really interesting, I personally think this poor lady looks like a giant light up butterfly. Or worse yet, like she got stuck in the middle of something straight out of a bad Sci-Fi movie and is now trapped in a mass of light up goo up to her nostrils. Not quite the look I'm going for...day or night.... For more info: http://www.design.philips.com/om/




Last for today, I LOVE this company. Seriously, mad passionate affair, like a fat kid loves cake....While I am completely enamoured, and now need some private time just from looking at the beautiful mosaics, I share them with you. The Sicis art mosaic tile company is one of my favorite all time companies. Their tile is all full of supreme detail and interesting concepts. They have everything covered, and all in tile. From pin up girls, to comic books, to naked figures, to beautiful floral patterns, I can't pick just one! I can however tell you it is worth it to

check out the website. Seriously. http://www.sicis.com/







I leave you with more....
















No comments:

Post a Comment